We are partnering with a global manufacturer who design and create specialist products for the medical, science, aerospace, defence and industrial sectors.
Due to extensive growth this organisation is currently seeking a Head of Sales for their EMEA region.
The Head of Sales is responsible for developing strategic growth plans for the EMEA region and leading large tenders for the company’s biggest contract with the region.
- Responsible for the effective management of all regional customer accounts, ensuring contract adherence, KPIs for key accounts are monitored and acted upon and the relationships developed in order to enable business growth.
- Develop, communicate and implement a regionally based growth strategy and plan, focussed on major growth campaigns aligned with the objectives of the RF Power business.
- With the Head of Sales and Marketing, lead the senior level customer and partner engagement in the region and foster relationships that deliver growth.
- Manage and lead campaigns through setting clearly stated objectives, scope and resourcing and all constituent order intake opportunities through the use of the capture plan process.
- Secure the necessary resources to create, lead and maintain high-performing Campaign teams to identify and pursue opportunities which contribute to successful order intake results for the business.
- Lead and drive the order intake performance for the regional business and the achievement of key financial targets; including in-year order performance and the longer-term growth strategy / orders pipeline.
- Oversee complex and substantial negotiations and ensure successful contract closure within governance and compliance framework.
- Effectively evaluate the competition and develop growth strategies and plans with internal and external stakeholders and communicate effectively across relevant functions and to senior stakeholders.
- Support programme and Integrated Delivery Teams in resolution of major customer issues and exploitation of long-term revenue generation.
- Manage the regional distribution and advisor strategy ensuring complete compliance with group governance and effective performance management.
- Lead people to achieve optimal returns and create a culture of market awareness, commercial acumen, business winning excellence, continuous development (coaching and mentoring), pro-active employee engagement and effective performance management.
- Support and promote the Safety, Health and Environment Leadership Team (SHELT) programme to strengthen our Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental (OHSE) culture for proactive and continuous improvement of our OHSE programs which provide for a productive and safe working environment.
- Prior experience of working in a senior business or consultancy partner role.
- Experience in progressive sales strategic roles, with a track record of selling and winning product and service-based business internationally.
- Substantial experience of leading business winning teams and a demonstrable track record of securing significant business growth.
- Considerable experience of operating with major commercial customers.
- Demonstrable experience of working and operating within fast-moving, competitive, complex and ambiguous engineering and product-based environments to deliver long-term sustainable value for the company.
- Experience of building international campaigns and managing Global distribution channels.
- SC Clearance will be essential due to the need for engagement with Defence Customers.
Share this vacancy
Location: Chelmsford, United Kingdom
Salary: £80,000 + Car + Benefits
Posted: 18 May 2021