We have had an exciting opportunity arise for an Operations Coordinator to join our client, an International Removals company based in the Utrecht area.
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on, enthusiastic individual with a background in logistical and people management.
Removal Operations Coordinator Responsibilities
- Assist the Operations Manager in the smooth running of the Operations Department.
- Be proactive with improving the internal processes.
- Responsible for planning vehicles for National & International relocations
- Keep an overview of the company fleet with drivers all over Europe
- Close removal files and passing them to the relevant departments.
- Assist with the job sheets and relevant paperwork required for the road crews.
- Maintain a close relationship with colleagues, clients and agents
- To ensure compliance with all HR policies and procedures, and all other policies and procedures in place.
- To adhere to all Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Act always in the best interest of the company and its clients.
- Deal with staff and clients either face to face, on the telephone or via email.
The background of the Removal Operations individual
- Previous experience within the household removals industry preferred, but will consider people from a logistical background.
- Speak fluent Dutch & English, further languages would be an advantage
- Have a good understanding of MS programs (MS office, Outlook, Excel and Word).
- A good accuracy with figures.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be able to identify and resolve problems.
- Excellent attention to detail.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Alchemy today!
Share this vacancy
Location: Utrecht, Netherlands
Posted: 19 May 2021