We are partnering with a Global European Logistics organisation seeking a European Transport Coordinator to join their team in Essex.
You will be responsible for planning bulk tank containers by Road, Rail and Sea freight.
- Manage the order process from start to finish
- Manage and optimise transport operations
- Monitors and records the progression of orders
- Optimize the transport costs in accord with the schedule
- Ensures effective and constructive collaboration with colleagues.
- Allocate the transport orders to own resources
- Liaise with colleagues and customers
- Contributes to the integration of new ideas and business improvement.
- Receives and acknowledges Transport orders.
- Manages customer relationships by site visits and meetings when required.
- High standard of English (written and spoken)
- Bilingual advantage but not essential
- Geographic knowledge (UK, mainland Europe)
- Transport planning experience
- Experience handling bulk containers
- Office computing, MS suite
Share this vacancy
Location: Essex, United Kingdom
Posted: 21 Jun 2021