Alchemy is delighted to be partnering with an established global retail brand in their search for an experienced Shipping Coordinator who is immediately available to join their team in Hong Kong.
As Shipping Coordinator, you will report directly to the Shipping Manager and be responsible for the management of deliveries, ensuring shipments are delivered in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Originally an FTC, this has now developed into a full-time, permanent role.
· Liaise with vendors in Southeast Asia & China to follow up order status and provide shipping instructions
· Converse with suppliers and forwarders to ensure all applicable documentation is in place and fully compliant for Import/Export
· Communicate with internal and external parties for any shipping issues
· Liaise with shipping forwarders to request and compare rates
· Handle inquiries of the internal teams for shipments and order tracking
· Ensure shipping records are constantly maintained and up to date
· Assist in regular and ad-hoc task assigned by senior teams
· Handle both inbound and outbound shipping documents (air & sea) independently
· Previous/current shipping experience is essential
· Highly organised, ability to follow instructions and work in a fast paced environment
· Excellent attention to detail
· Knowledge of Commodity Code assignment for (Garment and Accessories) is preferred
· Form 5 or above is preferred
· Minimum of 5 years in trading company is essential
· Great communication is a must with fluency in spoken and written English
· Strong PC skills in Outlook, Word and Excel and familiar with ERP system
Share this vacancy
Location: Hong Kong
Posted: 04 Jun 2021