We are partnering with a Global European Logistics organisation seeking a European Road Freight Coordinator to join their team in Essex.
You will be responsible for managing Import & Export Road freight shipments from start to finish.
- Manage the order process from start to finish
- Manage and optimise transport operations
- Monitors and records the progression of orders
- Optimize the transport costs in accord with the schedule
- Ensures effective and constructive collaboration with colleagues.
- Allocate the transport orders to own resources
- Liaise with colleagues and customers
- Contributes to the integration of new ideas and business improvement.
- Manages customer relationships by site visits and meetings when required.
- Experience in European Road Freight
- Customs Clearance experience advantageous
- Transport planning experience
- Knowledge on operating FCL system
- Office computing, MS suite
Share this vacancy
Location: Tilbury,Essex, United Kingdom
Posted: 27 May 2021