Reward, Tax & Compensation Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity available for a skilled Reward, Tax & Compensation professional to join our award-winning client.
You’ll join a relatively young Global Reward business function who are breaking the traditional mould and creating a future forward environment.
This position may offer full-time remote working for the right individual.
Key responsibilities of the Reward, Tax & Compensation Manager include:
- Work with Tax, Audit and Advisory teams (with an emphasis and focus on M&A tax) to provide reward, tax, compensation and benefits services to clients.
- Manage relationships at a senior level with large clients, advising on tactical issues.
- Take lead in client service delivery and manage teams of reward tax professionals working on client projects.
- Manage risk and financial performance of engagement, including billing, collections, and budget for assigned projects.
- Assess the tax impact on clients, develop tax arguments to support conclusions, and suggest recommendations to clients.
- Participate in and contribute to market and business activities.
- Act as a coach and mentor to other reward tax professionals, and teach/speak for internal and external classes and seminars.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of M&A, Reward, Compensation & Benefits due diligence
- Ideally 4 years + of Tax experience in an accounting firm, corporation, and/or law firm
- Experience with corporate taxation and partnerships
- Previously managed multiple client engagements and client service teams
- Excellent advisory, compliance, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex information
- Licensed CPA or J.D./LL.M or willingness to obtain this
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
Share this vacancy
Location: California, United States
Posted: 21 Jun 2021