Are you an Extremely motivated Client onboarding Implementation Consultant with strong attention to detail, wishing to advance your career with a dynamic forward-thinking company?
Our client an international Removals provider requires a well organised and proactive individual who can provide a timely, efficient, and accurate technical Implementation support service to customers, senior management, and colleagues.
You will receive Industry support and training to succeed but it is essential you are able to demonstrate skills and experience in the following :
- Project managing the implementation of onboarding new clients.
- Utilising a suite of software tools to configure our products.
- Building close working relationships with internal stakeholders to facilitate a smooth and timely customer implementation.
- Working closely with the Internal operation teams to manage timescales and sudden change in priorities.
- Driving project timelines to achieve optimal time to revenue.
- Being up to date with product and service developments.
- Use problem solving, creativity and initiative to find the right solution for each client.
- Builds relationships through empathy, transparency, and warmth.
- Maintain accurate reporting of tasks.
- Past client onboarding experience in a relevant role,
- Experienced working to deadlines.
- Superior organisational ability.
- Passion for technology.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Confident communication skills.
- Ability to liaise with people of all levels.
- MS Office - Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Has experience providing exceptional customer service.
- Is eager to work in a fast-paced and flexible environment.
- Is motivated and inspired to learn and develop new skills.
- Technical skills SAP CRM experience working with technology platforms
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please submit your CV to Alchemy today.
Share this vacancy
Location: Greater London, United Kingdom
Posted: 28 May 2021