We’ve got a new Relocation Coordinator role we’re working on for a leader within the Moving and Storage industry based in Chicago!
If you’ve got expertise dealing with Local & Long Distance Coordination, perhaps this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
- Liaising with a varied range of different people both internally and externally to ensure jobs are completed successfully.
- High focus on providing excellent customer service.
- Some administrative duties will be required e.g. inputting move data into company software.
- Collecting all relevant information necessary for the move from clients/customers, estimating prices and identifying if there are any special requirements.
- Tracking moves and keeping all involved informed of any updates where required.
- Handling complaints should they arise, gathering all information and passing to relevant teams for further investigation.
- Offering your unique perspective on how you think to increase efficiency and improve processes.
- At least 2 – 3 years previous experience within Moving & Storage Industry.
- Extremely organised, ability to work multi-task and work towards a deadline.
- IT Proficient, familiar with MS Office software.
- Expert communicator and highly approachable, ability to liaise with a variety of different people.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then please contact us at Alchemy Global Talent Solutions!
Share this vacancy
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States
Posted: 28 May 2021