We have an excellent opportunity available in Australia for a skilled senior immigration services professional to join our expanding client.
This position will work remotely in Australia.
As the Senior, you will partner directly with a portfolio of high-profile clients providing immigration advisory and compliance services across APAC.
Joining a global organisation, you will partner directly with international clients communicating with stakeholders at all levels.
Duties of the Senior APAC Immigration Services position include:
- Acting as the go-to point of contact for clients across the APAC region, providing expert knowledge guidance and advice
- Delivering full-scope immigration solutions and advisory, ensuring compliance
- Addressing any queries relating to the immigration application process and regulation requirements
- Obtaining relevant documentation as required for visa applications
- Providing guidance and advice to internal stakeholders and assignees
- Maintaining knowledge of Ministry of Manpower ‘MOM’ legislation for Singapore
- Managing immigration cases from start to finish
Skills and experience required:
- Strong client engagement, client advisory and client services experience
- Excellent knowledge of immigration processes across the APAC region
- Knowledge of Singapore visa/immigration including MOM requirements
- Familiarity with HR, Global Mobility and Expatriate Management
- Ability to build strong professional relationships internally and externally
- Independent worker with the ability to communicate effectively with international teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Strong computer literacy
- Australian residency (no sponsorship is available)
Share this vacancy
Location: Australia, Australia
Posted: 02 Jun 2021