IP & Commercial Senior Solicitor
Alchemy is delighted to be partnering with an award winning, fast growing law firm in their search for an IP & Commercial Senior Solicitor to join their team in Surrey.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced professional with experience in Intellectual Property and Commercial law to join a high performing legal team and contribute to the continued success of the firm.
- Liaise with companies across a variety of sectors, including household brand names and be responsible for developing and growing the firms current IP offering.
- Participate in business development activities to generate work for the IP & Commercial team.
- Successfully manage a large number of clients, ensuring that the firm’s excellent reputation is maintained at all times.
Key skills and experience required:
- Excellent rapport building and communication skills
- 7-12 years relevant PQE
- Experience at a Legal 500 / Chambers ranked firm or equivalent in house legal team
- Well-rounded knowledge of Commercial and IP law
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Experience supervising and mentoring junior team members
What’s on offer:
- The chance to join a growing, award winning law firm that values the development of its staff
- Working as part of a successful IP & Commercial team with a fantastic existing client base
- Competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity for flexible working
Share this vacancy
Location: Camberley, Surrey, United Kingdom
Posted: 05 Jul 2021