Are you an experienced Recruitment Specialist operating within Corporate and Professional disciplines?
Are you seeking an environment that encourages, enables and inspires creative working and innovative, modern approaches to recruiting?
Do you want to join a culture where you will be valued and empowered to generate results without being micro-managed and held to meaningless KPIS?
Alchemy Global Talent Solutions provides our people not only unique opportunities to work with some of the largest, blue chip, corporate organisations internationally in niche industries, but also provides the infrastructure and technology to enable creativity and autonomy for the development of your desk and industry, with the added bonus of international travel (post covid of course)!
Global Recruiting Specialist requirements:
- A senior recruitment specialist with a strong proven background in the full 360 process within recruitment
- Experience operating within professional sectors such as; IT, Legal, Financial Services, Automotive, Human Resources, Technology or similar
- Experience of providing global recruitment solutions to clients across key locations such as; APAC, USA and Europe would be desirable, but not essential
- A polished business developer with impeccable client interaction and influencing skills
- Ability to handle challenging recruitment situations such as counter offers, offer declines and PSL tendering, creating positive outcomes
- Previous staff management and mentorship experience to junior members of staff would be advantageous as this position would seek to meet a sales target and hire their own Recruitment Resourcer to support them
- An individual who is strongly driven by Business Development, with a proven track record of recruiting success, client account management and demonstrable commercial awareness
- A tech-savvy, creative recruiter with Microsoft Office and social media skills
- An excellent communicator with an authentic, confident and outgoing personality
- Combined remote and in-office work structure
- An adaptable and flexible approach to learning new skills and market sectors
- An internationally recognised talent firm specialising in several specialist sectors worldwide
- Achieved the Top 25 Most Socially Engaged ranking on LinkedIn in EMEA!
- Relaxed working environment with a 'dress down’ casual wear policy
- Located close to a large designer shopping outlet with parking, a train station, restaurants, shops & gym nearby
- Opportunity to travel internationally for business development networking, industry events, conferences and awards
- Highly competitive commission plan
- Complimentary half day of 'Birthday Leave’ in addition to holiday allowance
- Increasing holiday allowance with service length
- End of year bonus plan
Share this vacancy
Location: Braintree, United Kingdom
Posted: 03 Jun 2021