Alchemy is currently looking to hire a Recruitment Resourcer to partner with one of our Recruitment Managers.
If you are driven, motivated and are looking to get into a longstanding career with opportunities to progress, apply to Alchemy today!
About the role...
- Sourcing candidates via CV search engines, Linked In and internal database for allocated job opportunities.
- Registering candidates and recording information on our internal database.
- Presenting candidates for live opportunities and sharing their details with employers that may not have active vacancies but that may be interest in their skills.
- Maintaining relationships with candidates by regular contact via both telephone and email, ensuring they we are up to date on their job search and requirements.
- Responsible for interview and placement coordination, ensuring candidates are fully prepared for their interviews.
- Advertising and marketing vacancies online.
How is Alchemy different?
- Resourcing in just the beginning. The position of a Resourcer is the start of your career in Recruitment. From there you can take the next steps and define your role as a Recruiter.
- No KPIs - we don't have them, and never will. Our Recruiters decide how they spend their time to achieve the best results.
- Teamwork makes the dream work! Collaborating with one of our Recruitment Managers means that you receive the mentorship and training you need to succeed!
- We are true specialists. Our international reputation within our sectors is well-established (we have a 24-year history) and we are the go-to Recruiters within our sectors.
- Creativity welcome! Our members are more than top notch recruiters, they are creative individuals, insightful bloggers and skilful researchers. We embrace change, and actively embrace our member's ideas with award winning results!
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for motivated individuals that hold recruitment experience and love the satisfaction of helping people to gain new, rewarding careers.
- Previous recruitment, telesales and/or customer service experience is essential.
- Excellent IT and administrative skills with experience using Microsoft Office, including Teams, and social media platforms.
- A highly organised individual who enjoys working to and can meet deadlines.
- Someone who is prepared to go over and above in their work efforts (even if this is out of office hours)
- An excellent communicator with an authentic, confident outgoing personality, the ability to give instruction and be persuasive.
- Degree level qualification is preferred but is not essential.
Work hard, play hard.
Alchemy members receive a great range of benefits in addition to a competitive salary and bonus structure, we also offer;
- A casual wear policy (because comfortable Recruiters are successful Recruiters)
- Opportunities for travel and adventure in the UK and Internationally
- Increasing annual leave which rises with service length
- Birthday leave - a complimentary half day in addition to your annual leave (for a birthday lie-in or extra party time)!
- On the job learning and development
- Agile and remote working structures available
- Parking at our offices, with direct access to local amenities and public transport.
Share this vacancy
Location: Braintree, United Kingdom
Posted: 03 Jun 2021