Our Client, an industry leading company is looking for a Director of Software Engineering to join their team, based in Florida, US!
The successful candidate will be experienced in building and maintaining their enterprise level software applications.
- Manage a team of software engineers.
- Have a “hands on” approach to the engineering capacity of your team to ensure delivery expectations are met and regulated.
- Establish strong working relationships with clients and have a strong understanding of their specific requirements.
- Develop software that maintains top delivery standards.
- Enforce coding standards, develop, and deploy methodologies and processes across the team.
- Monitor and ensure platform stability across multiple production and non-production developments.
- Plan and schedule your teams’ workloads.
- Monitor KPI’s relating to yourself and your team’s performance.
- Work alongside the management team to build solutions improve support.
- Responsible for the whole recruitment process of your team.
- Monitor the performance of applications, systems, and integrations.
Experience and Qualifications:
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- 10+ Years of Software Engineering Management experience. Minimum of 5 Direct Reports.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Agile Software Development, including SCRUM and Kanban.
- 5+ Years of experience in LAMP Stack Development and related frameworks.
- 3+ Years of experience with AWS, TDD and/ or BDD.
- Experience on designing, developing, and architecting complex systems.
- Experience in delivering testable, high quality software’s.
The successful candidate will be a:
- Independent and ambitious person.
- Excellent communicators, outstanding verbal and written communication in English Language is essential.
- Committed member of the team who thrives on meeting deadlines and going that extra mile to ensure projects are completed on time and meet company and clients’ expectations.
- Someone who works fantastically in a team, who can build repour with clients and customers to merge collaborative ideas to ensure that the team is working to the best of their abilities.
Share this vacancy
Location: 205 Sunrise, Florida, United States
Posted: 03 Jun 2021