An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Freight Forwarder, Import & Export to be based in our client's office near Dagenham.
As Freight Forwarder you will manage all forwarding responsibilities for both import and exports from initial enquiry, to documentation, and finally invoicing.
- Manage import and export forwarding tasks
- Preparation of documentation
- Ensure records are complete prior to processing, identifying any issues and amending
- Raising invoices and following up as required
- Work closely with clients, third party vendors, shipping lines and other forwarders
- Provide assistance with HMRC and client audits when needed
- Strong Freight Forwarding experience, Import/Export across Road, Sea and Air
- Customs clearance experience essential
- CFSP and Bonded Warehouse experience preferred however not essential
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Share this vacancy
Location: Essex, United Kingdom
Posted: 03 Jun 2021