Our client, a large Freight Forwarder is looking to hire an Import/Export Administrator to join their office near Dagenham.
The successful individual will provide support to both the import and export departments, assisting with administration, documentation and other duties as assigned.
Our client provides excellent training and career progression, this is an exciting opportunity to develop your career in the freight forwarding industry.
- Support the busy import and export departments
- Provide high level of customer service at all times
- Gathering and processing shipping documentation
- Uploading information into the internal system, ensuring the information is correct
- Assist with HMRC and client audits as and when required
- Raising invoices, following up on invoices, ensuring they are paid on time
- Filing, and general administrative duties
- Liaise with clients, 3rd party vendors and other freight forwarders
- Administrative background within freight/shipping/import or export is required
- Excellent administration, customer service and organisation skills required
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experienced user of Microsoft Suite, ability to use a computer
Share this vacancy
Location: Essex, United Kingdom
Salary: Excellent base + benefits
Posted: 02 Sep 2021