Alchemy has an exciting opportunity with a leading Japanese art gallery, our client is searching for a Japanese Coordinator to join their team in New York, USA.
As a Japanese Coordinator, you will:
- Liaise with artists to ensure that exhibition preparations are underway.
- Arranging Art Shipments worldwide.
- Creating detailed and eye-catching item descriptions.
- Organising curators travel requirements and schedules.
- Corresponding and coordinating with auctioneers in Japan.
- Corresponding with vendors and artists.
- Negotiating on the gallery’s behalf where necessary.
- BA Degree in Art, Art History and/or ceramics.
- 4/5 Years’ experience in a related administrative position.
- Native Japanese language and writing.
- Very good spoken and written Keigo.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and Adobe Photoshop.
- Excellent organisational skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Capacity to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Efficient verbal and written communicator.
Share this vacancy
Location: New York, New York, United States
Posted: 04 Jun 2021