We have a new fantastic opportunity available for a Guest Services Associate to join our client a global Corporate Housing provider in the UK.
Our client is seeking a detail orientated and organised individual who will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
This position is a full time, home-office based position reporting into the Guest Services Manager.
Responsibilities of the Guest Services Associate:
- Be responsible for guest services and liaise with suppliers to ensure quality control.
- Departmental administration tasks, including sending instructions to guests upon their departure and sending welcome letters upon arrival.
- Proactive approach to resolving maintenance and service issues.
- Produce monthly reports for the management team.
- Identify areas to improve current company processes to improve the function of the team.
- Utilising the inhouse database to add bookings and new properties.
- Financial account management, including raising monthly invoices and chasing invoices.
- Maintain a customer-centric approach.
Experience and skills required for the Hospitality Guest Services Associate:
- Industry experience within Guest Services or Customer Services would be advantageous.
- Must have a positive and driven attitude with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely via email and telephone.
- Outgoing, motivated and engaging personality.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and stay calm and collected under pressure.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Strong IT skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posted: 04 Feb 2020