Our client, an International Relocation Services Provider, are looking for a Sales Manager to join their residential sales team in Hong Kong.
The Sales Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily management of the residential sales/pricing team.
The role will encompass Administration, Marketing and Sales Management/Analysis.
- Ensure that the companies CRM system is kept accurate and relevant.
- Set and monitor the teams KPI’s, with the view of improving the teams profitable results.
- Act as the main point of contact for Residential Sales enquires and branch to members of the team as required.
- Frequently provide training and performance reviews to colleagues
- Manage complaints and/or disputes from all customers.
- Develop the current pricing strategies to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- Partake in monthly meetings with senior management to discuss sales, market knowledge and opportunities for the business to improve.
- Identify new business opportunities and successfully win business exceed targets.
- Work closely with the Marketing department to create campaigns with the focus to increase revenues as well as monitoring current Marketing campaigns and develop further if required.
You will be
- A motivational leader with strong management skills
- A strategic mindset with the ability to problem solve
- An excellent data analyst
- Able to thrive in a high-pressured environment
- Superior at communicating and negotiating
- Experienced with the preparation of Business Tenders
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Advanced Excel / SAP skills
- Fluency in verbal and written English, Cantonese/Mandarin would be advantageous
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of leadership and sale experience within the moving, transportation or logistics industry.
- Proven portfolio of developing business and teams
Share this vacancy
Location: Hong Kong
Posted: 09 Jun 2021