We have an exciting opportunity for a Relocation Consultant to work onsite with a multinational corporate client in Jersey City.
As an Onsite Relocation Consultant, you will be working closely with the client and will always provide a fantastic customer service experience.
You will be the single point of contact during the international assignment and will be managing the relocation process for high level executives from start to finish.
- Manage the relocation process for VIP corporate executives from start to finish
- Coordinate a range of services on behalf of assignees including destination services, temporary accommodation, household goods moving and immigration services
- Develop and maintain strong relationships throughout the international assignment
- Providing excellent customer service to VIPs
- Work closely with third party vendors, ensuring high levels of communication
- Ensure that assignees needs are met in a timely efficient manner through delivery of excellent service
- Engage in client presentations, client/supplier training and other relocation projects
- 5+ years’ experience in the relocation, global mobility or assignment services industry is essential
- In depth understanding of assignment services including destination services, temporary accommodation and immigration
- Extensive expatriate management experience, handling complex employee relocations for C-Suite and VIP professionals
- Excellent relationship management skills and demonstrated experience managing client expectations
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Fluent English required, additional language skills a plus
Share this vacancy
Location: New Jersey, United States
Posted: 08 Jun 2021