Company Secretarial Solicitor
Alchemy is partnering with an award winning, fast growing law firm in their search for a Company Secretarial Solicitor to join their team in Surrey.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced property law professional to join high performing, successful Corporate and Commercial Law teams and contribute to the continued success of the firm.
- Provide expert advice and assistance to clients to clients on all corporate governance matters including; incorporation of limited companies and LLPs, reconstitution or update of statutory registers, preparing and filing statutory documents, constitutional matters such as board and shareholder meetings and various matters relating to company shares
- Participate in business development and work generation activities and spearhead growth for the department
- Oversee a team of staff and play an active role in the development of your team
- Experienced company secretarial lawyer – ideally 7yrs+ PQE
- Fully ICSA qualified
- Proven track record in planning for growth, business development and generating work
- Previous experience in managing and developing a team of staff
- Experience working with a wide range of businesses, from start-up and SME to multinational groups
- Charity corporate governance experience would be advantageous
Share this vacancy
Location: Camberley, Surrey, United Kingdom
Posted: 05 Jul 2021