Title: Facilities Lead
Duration: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract with potential of extension/perm hire
About the Company
Would you like to advance your career and work for a forward-thinking passionate global software company?
Do you vision your next opportunity to be involved in a brand that is changing the world?
Do you have experience managing large tech projects with demonstrable people skills?
If so, this could be the position for you.
The Operations teams anticipate and plan for anything that is thrown our way with dedication, flexibility, transparency, and professionalism.
Finding order in chaos, thriving when faced with new and challenging problems, no matter how big or small, often to tight deadlines.
The current team strive to make the impossible happen daily by delivering on numerous projects faster than most companies even know where to begin.
Facilities/Office Manager Position Responsibilities:
Day to day operational office tasks included but not limited to:
- Front of house
- Space Management
- Communicate and manage vendor relations.
- Liaise with property managers and subcontractors considering building and space issues.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive outcomes forward.
- Identify inefficiencies and create processes and solutions built to scale.
- Identify and action last-minute requests and issues.
- General administrative tasks.
- Prior office management experience and a background in hospitality and/or customer service where you have demonstrated managing large projects.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Project management abilities including planning, timeline tracking, implementation and communication across teams.
- Ability to prioritise and execute against several competing tasks and projects.
- A focus on effective teamwork, with the capability to thrive in an autonomous environment.
- Willingness and ability to be on-call to address critical incidents as and when they arise.
- Ability and enthusiasm to travel to other company offices as needed, up to 25% of the time.
- Previous Experience working for a large tech company.
- Software Understanding preferred
Do not miss your chance of interview! Apply Now with your up-to-date CV!
Share this vacancy
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 08 Jun 2021