Our client, a global mail and parcel business are currently seeking a Business Process Analyst to join their team based in Buckinghamshire.
The Business Process Analyst will be responsible for ensuring that the Systems Solution function can deliver successful and timely business solutions with minimum distraction.
The ideal candidate will have advanced Microsoft Excel Skills.
Business Process Analyst Duties:
- Responsible for triaging day to day requests for system and process improvements
- Assist in any database administration as directed by the Systems Solutions manager
- Support the Sales and Compliance team by analysing supplier rates and any other commercial data
- Oversee and manage the Supplier Rates in the inhouse system
- Supporting other business areas as required with gathering information and working out process improvements with the Systems Support manager
- Responsible for ensuring the inhouse system processes are working to optimum efficiency and effectiveness
- Understand current project planning tools and processes and aid the upkeep and maintenance of them
- Educated to a minimum of AS Levels or equivalent
- Has superior IT skills
- Some knowledge of Project management would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to details and exceptional organisation skills
- Very process driven – follows procedures and processes well
- Work under pressure of deadlines and can meet them
Share this vacancy
Location: Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
Posted: 09 Jun 2021