Registered General Nurse
Are you a nurse looking for a new and exciting opportunity? Want to be part of a national organisation? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
A fantastic opening is now available for Registered General nurse to join our client, a leading care provider.
You’ll be responsible for providing day to day rehabilitative care to residents of a hospital.
Key Duties of the General Nurse:
- Provide a standard of care following each resident’s care plan
- Delegate work to care staff
- To provide and maintain the standard of care to our residents as required by NMC Code of Professional Conduct
- Ensure the highest standard of care is maintained throughout the hospital
- Support and help junior staff
- Assist with new patient referral assessments
- Carry out any tasks required by Senior Management
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong work ethic
- Calm and confident when dealing with patient needs
Benefits include full funding for NMC registration, numerous CPD opportunities, relocation package (if qualify) , generous holiday allowance and excellent pension scheme.
Share this vacancy
Location: Monmouthshire, United Kingdom
Posted: 23 Jun 2021