Position: HR Manager
Alchemy has partnered with a leading an innovative organization that is currently seeking a HR Manager (Shared Services) to join their team in Manila.
The individual will be accountable for taking ownership and responsibility of the whole people agenda. Your extensive generalist experience in a global setting is one of your strengths, and you are motivated to positively impact the business performance by planning and executing the full range of human resources activities.
In this role you will be strategically working with key leaders and various business units of the organization, as well as managing a dynamic team who are passionate about shipping and transforming our business to contribute to becoming the preferred green RORO partner with a zero emissions goal.
- Establish excellent working relationships with leaders based on a good understanding of their operational needs, commercial pressures and business objectives.
- Support the strategic people experience by implementing on the people priorities in the assigned business areas and to be the point of contact for assigned business areas/ countries.
- Provide leaders with coaching and guidance on a range of people matters.
- Contribute to the Global HR team's delivery of the people strategy through ownership of specific projects or processes.
- Degree in HR Management, Industrial/Organisational Psychology or similar.
- Minimum 7 years of strong HR Business Partner/Advisor experience covering full HR functional agenda in a global organisation.
- Demonstrated coaching ability and management of senior business leaders.
- Proven experience in leading and developing a professional HR team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in an international environment.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Relationship builder.
- Experience with Success Factors
- Experience and knowledge of the shipping industry
Share this vacancy
Location: Manila, Philippines
Posted: 09 Jun 2021