We are looking for a Global Relocation Consultant to join our client’s European office based in Brussels, Belgium.
This position will be responsible for managing the full international relocation process for relocating assignees.
Key duties of the Global Relocation Consultant include but are not limited to;
- Coordinating relocation and global mobility services from start to finish
- Serving as the primary point of contact for assignees during their relocation
- Managing a caseload and providing quality client services at all times
- Counselling assignees on their relocation policy and managing services such as household good moving, visa/immigration and destination services
- Providing knowledge and guidance to clients and relocators during their relocation process
- Regularly liaising with HR contacts and third-party vendors
- Maintaining the database for tracking and compliance purposes
- Expense management, billing and invoicing
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience managing and coordinating international relocations in preferred
- Keen interest in the expatriate services industry
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task in a face-paced office environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent spoken and written English
- Good IT skills using MS Office, Word, Outlook etc.
- Strong organisation and communication skills
Share this vacancy
Location: Brussels, Brussels-Capital Region, Belgium
Posted: 10 Jun 2021