Our client, a globally recognised art organisation are seeking to appoint a Shipping Coordinator based in London.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Schedule and coordinate the transportation of fine art and antiques.
- Arrange domestic or international transport
- Arrange packing and crating services
- Prepare and process invoices and payments
- Arrange consignments for air and ocean transfers
- Prepare estimates for inbound and outbound property
- Assist senior members of staff to improve response times and to arrange training for all licensing needs
- Ensure all relevant shipping documentation is accurate and carried out in a timely manner.
- Experience with art logistics and shipping
- Working knowledge of import and export documentation
- Previous experience working within the fine art Industry in a similar vacancy
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
- Knowledge of customs documentation is preferred
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posted: 19 Jul 2021