Our client, a global Fine Art Logistics organisation, is looking to hire an Operations and Account Manager to join their team in Hong Kong.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the safe transportation, storage and installation of fine art and antiques.
- Management of the Operational, Technical and Administrative employees.
- Utilise pre-existing client base to onboard new clients such as Galleries, Auction Houses and Private Clients.
- Development of new business to help increase the company’s clientele as well as their presence within the industry.
- Be the main point of contact for all client requests and inquiries.
- Manage client's projects, integrating various team members and stakeholders to accomplish the work.
- Control operational costs in cohesion with the general manager to remain on budget and guarantee margin is met.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong knowledge of the Fine Art market environment.
- Previous experience in fine art shipping, and a presence within the industry.
- A strong network of clients and art professionals from within the art world.
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- An understanding of internal art logistical and operations procedures.
- Previous experience managing a team is beneficial.
- A flexible attitude to working hours as you may be required to travel abroad.
- English language skills are essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding organisation with an increasing presence in the industry!
Share this vacancy
Location: Hong Kong
Posted: 19 Jul 2021