Private Wealth & Inheritance Senior
Alchemy is delighted to be partnering with an award winning, fast growing law firm in their search for a Private Wealth & Inheritance Senior to join their team in Surrey.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced professional to join their Private Wealth & Inheritance team and contribute to the continued success of the firm.
- Be a core senior member of staff within the Private Wealth and Inheritance team, especially working closely with the Head of Department.
- Share your generalist knowledge with the team.
- Successfully manage a large number of clients, ensuring that the firm’s excellent reputation is maintained at all times.
- Advise your clients on Private Wealth and Inheritance.
- Develop your current portfolio of clients.
Key skills and experience required:
- 5+ Years PQE.
- Generalist knowledge within the Private Wealth industry.
- Experience supervising and mentoring junior team members.
- Technically Strong.
- Comfortable and Experienced with working with High-Net-Worth clients.
- Established history of Business Development.
What’s on offer:
- The chance to join a growing, award winning law firm that values the development of its staff.
- Potential to become a partner.
Share this vacancy
Location: Camberley, Surrey, United Kingdom
Posted: 18 Oct 2021