A new opportunity is available for a commercially minded Move Manager to join our client's existing private household goods moving team.
The Moves Manager will manage the household goods moving process from start to finish. You will be responsible for ensuring complete satisfaction during the move whilst delivering high levels of customer services.
- Managing the household goods moving process predominantly for domestic removals from start to finish.
- Generating sales from leads by obtaining move information & requirements from prospective clients.
- Following up on all sales estimates.
- Liaising with clients to arrange pre-move surveys.
- Maintaining relationships with clients, providing high levels of customer services at all times.
- Actively manage cases in line with KPI’s, company standards, and specific client account policy guidelines.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for the assignee through the entire move process.
- Acting as the main point of contact for external vendors and other internal departments.
- Produce national and international moves quotations by calculating volumes, quotes, and exchange rates.
- Ensure all household goods shipments are invoiced fully, on time and cover additional charges.
- Responding to client queries and complaints and identifying areas in need of improvement.
- Using your knowledge to seek the best rates and services from suppliers.
- Liaise with insurance brokers and clients should a claim be required.
- Updating all systems and records as and when required.
- Maximise profitability while maintaining service standards.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience working within the household goods moving is desirable.
- Strong knowledge of Moving processes.
- A positive and personable attitude with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent client and customer relationship skills with the ability to liaise confidently with clients.
- Strong IT and MS Office experience using Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Share this vacancy
Location: Kent, United Kingdom
Posted: 05 Jul 2021