We are partnering with a Global Transportation and Freight Forwarding company looking for a Customs Entry Writer to join their team in Chicago, IL.
This role will be responsible for handling the processing of the customs entry within the operations systems.
- Complete complex customs entries
- Support Import Manager in classifications
- Review and complete all information and documentation for Customs.
- FDA (under PGA handling – including if may proceed)
- Ensure released to steamship line once clearance completed.
- Complete bills of lading
- Monitor entries for release by Customs, PGA, Exams
- Classify all documentation.
- Extensive experience working in a similar position
- Customs Broker license
- Experience handling all customs process.
- Excellent data entry skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
Share this vacancy
Location: Schaumburg, Illinois, United States
Posted: 29 Jul 2021