A Global Logistics Company is looking for an Export Coordinator to join their busy team in Stanford-Le-Hope, Essex.
- Manage the export process from start to finish
- Complete export shipments for Air, Road and Seafreight
- Providing quotations to secure bookings
- Speaking to overseas customers and overseas agents
- Completing Import entries and Customs requirements
- Completing Import documentation
- Handling LCL/FCL and Air, Road and Sea freight shipments
- Liaison with Shipping lines, Airlines and 3rd party hauliers for export bookings
- Rate negotiation for freight prices
- Completion of export documents from start to finish
- Completion of export customs entries to be under various CPC’s
- Liaising with Suppliers and Customers
- Experience within the freight forwarding industry.
- Experience handling Export shipments from start to finish.
- Customs clearance knowledge
- Experience with Export Documentation
- Ideally have experience with port community systems such as Destin8/CNS/CCS
- Strong customer service skills
Working Hours: 9:00am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Share this vacancy
Location: Essex, United Kingdom
Posted: 05 Jul 2021