We are partnering with a Logistics and Supply Chain Organisation who is seeking to hire a Transport Program Manager for their State College, PA office.
- Be responsible for working with the sales team and supporting tariff development and analytics
- Develop and implement Standard Operation Procedures
- Conduct communication with the customers
- Working alongside management developing new project plans for customer onboarding
- Develop program plans and schedules
- Prepares regular status reports KPIs, for management and the customers which provide visibility for program issues and risks.
- Monitors program costs and profit and labour requirements.
- Sets program team agendas, runs meetings, take minutes and follows up on action items.
- Coordinate the team around long term planning and goal setting
- Plans, coordinates and manage the preparation of presentation materials for internal and customer meetings
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education plus operations / project management experience and / or business development experience.
- Ability to acquire TSA certification (required).
- Experience leading a project team
- Experience writing and reviewing proposals
- Project Management experience.
- Able to travel to client meetings
- Product knowledge of transportation and logistics
- Excellent management skills
- Strong understanding of data and analytics
Share this vacancy
Location: State College, Pennsylvania, United States
Posted: 29 Jul 2021