We are partnering with a Logistics company seeking a Warehouse Administrator to join their team in Elkridge, MD.
- Work directly with clients to ensure shipments are delivered on time
- Schedule pickups and deliveries of shipments
- Manage accounts and client relationships
- Responsible for managing shipping costs
- Ensure shipping instructions are entered onto systems correctly
- Negotiating rates
- Prepare client House Waybills
- Verify documents prior to processing for payment to ensure correct pricing / billing.
- Experience working within an office/warehouse environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to acquire TSA certification
Share this vacancy
Location: Elkridge, Maryland, United States
Posted: 29 Jul 2021