We are seeking a skilled Global Immigration professional to join our client in the US as a Global Immigration Account Manager.
This is a remote working opportunity specialising in outbound global immigration services.
You will take the lead on client accounts, serving as their dedicated global immigration subject matter expert.
This role will encompass all aspects of the Global Immigration process, including Account Management, Dealing with Vendors and Consular Processes, Work Authorizations and Case Management.
- Partnering with corporate clients to ensure client procedures and international immigration regulations are met at all times
- Consult on any immigration issues faced by clients, providing them with a plan of action and viable solutions
- Process and navigate global immigration questions and complex matters on behalf of a client, offering them the most robust solution
- Manage client accounts, serving as the main point of contact for global immigration services
- Delivering country-specific immigration advice, case strategy and visa assessments
- Consulting with clients regarding questions relating to staff travelling to another country to work, delivering intricate knowledge of the different solutions available across multiple locations
- Overseeing corporate client matters across the Americas, EMEA, and/or the Asia Pacific regions
- Creating or updating client-specific protocols, procedures, and immigration policies
- Staying up to date with immigration trends and issues in key countries and presenting these updates to client as needed
- Years of experience managing Global immigration matters across a wide range of locations and applications
- Client consulting experience delivering advice regarding immigration solutions, processes and procedures
- Strong global work authorization experience is essential
- Proven experience dealing with Vendors and Consular processes
- Strong client services and account management skills
- Excellent communicate skills
- Bachelor's Degree (or educational equivalent)
- Ability to work confidently independently and as part of a wider team
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
What’s on offer:
- The opportunity to join a modern and impressive global immigration firm
- Excellent compensation package
- Ability to work remotely from any US-based location
Share this vacancy
Location: USA, United States
Posted: 29 Jul 2021