Commercial Move Coordinator, Moving Services
Our client a well respected and progressive moving services client is seeking an experienced commercial moving services move coordinator to join them in Nashville, TN.
- Answering of phone calls to take orders from ongoing clients.
- Directing of new clients to the sales team.
- Submittal of credit approval requests for new clients to the credit department.
- Completion of Certificates of Insurance (COI) on request by clients.
- The coordination and overseeing of the initial process for commercial and O&I clients prior to their actual move.
- Preparation and completion of proposals for customers presentations.
- Completion of all paperwork and distribution to the necessary team.
- Informing shippers of any changes, delays, or usual circumstances.
- Rates changes on O&I Workbook.
- Auditing equipment rental charges weekly to ensure accurate billing.
- Previous moving experience working in coordination for the commercial O&I moving sector.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, interpersonal and phone skills.
- Knowledge of regulations and tariffs.
- Composing of comprehensive memos, letters, and reports.
- The ability to work under pressure.
Share this vacancy
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Posted: 29 Jul 2021