Our client, a leading Fine Art Shipping company with a worldwide presence now seeks to appoint a Fine Art Shipping Co-ordinator / Assistant to be based in their facility in Paris.
The main responsibilities include:
- Working on a number of prestigious accounts, both domestic and international shipments.
- Providing project management and co-ordination in order to fulfil all operational requirements in respect of the client.
- Liaise with clients on a regular basis, keeping them up to date of the transportation of their shipments and ensuring they receive the best quotes.
- Carry out the accurate and efficient completion of shipping documentation.
- Previous experience working in a logistics role, coordinating the transportation of fine art/antiques.
- Knowledge of shipping and customs documentation.
- Fluency in English and French is essential.
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Capable of working in high-pressured situations.
- Excellent organization skills.
Share this vacancy
Location: Paris, France
Posted: 13 Jul 2021