An International Shipping and Logistics organisation are looking for a Business Development Manager based in Heathrow.
- Win business from new customers in line with targets set by the Sales Manager
- Generate an increase in business from existing customers listed in your portfolio
- Identify new target customers within defined parameters.
- Liaise with clients in order to qualify prospects and promote the Company.
- Arrange client visits
- Visit customers, within agreed territories and industries, achieve number of visits as per KPI
- Complete comprehensive visit reports punctually in CW1 shortly after the visit
- Create compelling solutions, and demonstrate worthiness to owned clients
- Generate and update a realistic and diverse pipeline of opportunities in line with KPIs set
- Represent the Company to a high standard.
- Receive enquiries, quotations, RFI/RFQ and engage with internal/external stakeholders as required.
- Achieve individual KPI’s and targets, as defined
- Air Freight, Road Freight and Sea Freight experience
- Strong communication (written & verbal) and problem-solving sills
- Sales experience
- Excellent time management skills
- Computer literate, familiar with Cargowise, Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, etc.
- Outgoing, friendly and commercially aware
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with Internal and External Customers
- Result-oriented and places great emphasis on customer focus
The company offer a generous compensation package which includes a competitive salary and the opportunity for personal growth and development.
Share this vacancy
Location: Heathrow, United Kingdom
Posted: 29 Jul 2021