Mental Health Nurse/RMN – Monmouthshire
We are currently searching for a Mental Health Nurse/RMN to join a leading healthcare provider based in Monmouthshire.
You’ll be responsible for providing day to day rehabilitative care to residents of a forensic hospital.
Main Responsibilities are:
- Work closely with senior management and residences to support each treatment plan
- Promote and support the residence recovery, helping reach the goal of independent living
- Monitor progress of patients and carry out risk assessments regarding their welfare
- Support with all aspects of everyday life in order to maximize their independence
- Engaging and socialising to ensure residents are comfortable and happy
- A least 1 years’ experience in similar role
- A patient and resilient nature
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and in difficult situations
- Excellent communication skills
Share this vacancy
Location: Monmouthshire, United Kingdom
Posted: 29 Jul 2021