International Removals Estimator - Household Goods
Our client, a well-established Removals company is looking to hire an International Removals Estimator for their branch in Budapest.
The candidate will be visiting clients' premises with periodic visits to the office. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career within the Removals Industry.
- Visit potential removal customers carrying out video and in-home surveys.
- Price up a removal quotation with assistance of the operations team
- Write the quotation and deliver this to the prospective client
- Follow up, negotiate, and close removals jobs
- Complete all surveys scheduled for domestic and international household removals for private and corporate clients.
- Visit potential clients to develop new work when possible.
- Time Manage your day to meet a minimum KPI of surveys per day.
- Accurately estimate the volume of goods for each removal and formulate a removal plan and quotation process.
- Keep accurate records of all quotes completed and follow up on pending removals.
- Revise or adjust removal quotations as and when required.
- Manage all aspects of the domestic & international removals surveying process from start to finish.
- Liaise with clients and ensure they are getting all their requirements met.
- Confirm all bookings that are accepted and if not chase the clients for acceptance.
- Interact with the office and operations to ensure all necessary details are relayed to the drivers and porters to ensure the smooth running of each removal job.
- Arrange any documentation required for each removal and confirm bookings with suppliers and clients.
- Upsell the client's additional services.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be fluent in English and ideally Hungarian or another European language.
- A proven track record in surveying Household Goods removals for international moves.
- Sales and Business development acumen
- Hard working, personable and a good team player.
- Possessing excellent communication skills, both internally and externally, verbal and written.
- Confident, knowledgeable, and professional in front of clients.
A highly desirable salary/benefits package including a company car, commission and further benefits is on offer for the right candidate
Share this vacancy
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Posted: 13 Oct 2021