We are currently partnered with an international manufacturing business who are seeking a Customs Specialist to join their team in Nottinghamshire.
The Customs Specialist will support the Operational team with Customs and Trade issues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To maintain the operational delivery of all EU/UK import and export formalities, including controlled items under license.
- Analyse & maintain accurate Trade data, proposing solutions and deploying changes once approved
- Support the European Trade and Compliance Manager in improving current trade and compliance processes
- Act as the primary contact for technical improvements with customs hardware / software
- To Support and assist with audits and assessments
- A strong level of knowledge of UK and EU custom programs
- Degree level education or similar
- A minimum of 5 years working in a similar customs (compliance) position
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to develop and establish new processes
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
Share this vacancy
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
Posted: 04 Oct 2021