One of my favourite clients has a very rare opportunity for an experienced Global Benefits Analyst to join their dynamic people function in London. This brand literally changes the world, their software is the foundation of major scientific breakthroughs and research.
The people team is the foundation of the brand, they provide the life source to the employees that strive and work together to achieve the same goal.
Focusing on benefits, you will provide support to the people team and wider global business that will include benefits renewals, enrolment, and technical reward questions.
The day to day will include:
- Being the first point of contact for employee inquiries, you are responsible for day-to-day benefit administration across the wider business.
- Be the focal point for employee questions on benefits, including healthcare, pension, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
- Look after benefits related Data.
- Support and lead elements of benefits renewals and enrolments.
- Work closely with other areas of the business including Global Mobility, wider HR, and Payroll.
- You will love working with people, have excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
- The ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced, and sometimes chaotic environment.
- You will have solid project management skills, be able to run with things from inception to completion.
- You will be supporting a global population; this means flexibility and the ability to leverage video interactions.
This opportunity is not to be missed; candidates love this brand the roles get snapped up quickly!
Share this vacancy
Location: London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Posted: 29 Jul 2021