We have an excellent opportunity available in Mexico for a skilled Senior Immigration Services professional to join our expanding client.
This position will work remotely in Mexico.
As the Senior Immigration Specialist, you will partner directly with a portfolio of high-profile clients providing immigration advisory and compliance services across the LATAM region.
Joining a global organisation, you will partner directly with international clients communicating with stakeholders at all levels.
Duties of the Senior LATAM Immigration Specialist position include:
- Acting as the go-to point of contact for clients across the LATAM region, providing expert knowledge guidance and advice
- Delivering full-scope immigration solutions and advisory, ensuring compliance
- Addressing any queries relating to the immigration application process and regulation requirements
- Obtaining relevant documentation as required for visa applications
- Providing guidance and advice to internal stakeholders and assignees
- Managing immigration cases from start to finish
Skills and experience required:
- Strong client engagement, client advisory and client services experience
- Excellent knowledge of immigration processes across the LATAM region
- Familiarity with HR, Global Mobility and Expatriate Management
- Ability to build strong professional relationships internally and externally
- Independent worker with the ability to communicate effectively with international teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Strong computer literacy
- Mexican residency (no sponsorship is available)
Fluency in Spanish & English is essential, fluency in Portuguese is preferred
Share this vacancy
Location: Remote, Mexico
Salary: Competitive Salary Package
Posted: 01 Jul 2021