Alchemy are delighted to be partnering with a global relocation provider who are looking to hire a Relocation Services Operations Manager to join their expanding business in the UK.
The role will be a remote working opportunity with a weekly meeting in London with colleagues.
The Relocation Services Operations Manager will be responsible for developing the client portfolio, as well handling their own relocation cases. As the business grows the successful individual will supervise a growing team of Relocation Consultants, oversee all operations to include profit and loss and ensure successful client management and service delivery.
- Establish new client contacts and promote the company.
- Act as subject matter expert on all relocation matters.
- Handle relocation cases from start to finish.
- Ensure the successful service delivery on all accounts.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients through regular communication
- Provide ongoing client services
- Upsell and cross-sell the portfolio of relocation services to all clients where possible to add value to clients and increase revenue
- Review and negotiate client contracts and renewals
- Meet with clients face to face and virtually on a regular basis to ensure customer satisfaction and client development
- Develop client proposals and presentations
- Provide management and leadership to operations staff offering support and guidance
- Operations Management and profit and loss
- Over 5 years Relocation industry required working for a Relocation Management Company.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of all areas of Relocation Services (destination services, home searches, immigration coordination, HHG moves coordination, school searches and settling in services)
- Ability to build relationships with new clients and develop the business.
- Staff management / team leading or supervisory experience preferred
- Hands-on approach and happy to manage own relocation cases.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment to strict deadlines
- Proven track record of client success and retention
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posted: 02 Jul 2021