Our client a removals specialist based in Surrey is seeking a Corporate Move administrator to join their team.
The main purpose of this job is to supply a quality administration service in the areas of Corporate Relocation Services and coordinating moves.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Monitoring the computer system to identify bookings,
- Checking availability and contacting Removal customers to confirm bookings.
- Entering removal and relocation bookings in the diary and computer system.
- Preparing pre-move survey information for the Surveyors.
- Monitoring incoming paperwork, checking, and chasing where necessary and collating before the move date.
- Completing paperwork, files and systems following the move.
- Answering telephones and dealing with customer visits.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous administrative experience in an office-based role
- Excellent organisation skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of the Moving industry would be desirable
- Strong knowledge of administrative processes and procedures
- A positive and personable attitude with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent client and customer relationship skills with the ability to liaise confidently with clients.
- Strong IT and MS Office experience using Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Share this vacancy
Location: Surrey, United Kingdom
Posted: 07 Jul 2021