Our client, a prestigious global law firm is looking for a Business Immigration Associate to join their expanding team.
As the Business Immigration Associate, you will have the ability to manage a high level of cases working within the Business Immigration Team.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Business Immigration; and experience working with firms, nationally and internationally.
Responsibilities of the Associate Business Immigration Attorney:
- Manage a large caseload, handling visas for immigrants and non-immigrants
- Working alongside the compliance team solving compliance issues related to the immigration caseload
- Collaborate with the wider immigration team to address legal issues
- Independently handle decision making on a case by case basis
- Regularly consult with clients and other parties as needed to effectively move cases forward, through to completion
- Previous experience processing and managing visas for Immigrants and Non-Immigrants
- Ability to communicate professionally and interact effectively with all levels of personnel, including management staff and support staff
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written), professional demeanour and presentation
- High attention to detail, outstanding organizational skills and the ability to manage time effectively
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Experience using Microsoft Office
Share this vacancy
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Posted: 07 Jul 2021