Our client, a leading top-ranked international law firm is in search of a Banking and Finance Associate to join their expanding team. This new and exciting position is based in Atlanta.
The Banking and Finance Associate will have experience representing financial establishments and corporate borrowers in a variety of complex lending transactions.
Key Duties of the Banking and Finance Associate:
- Demonstrate strong technical skills in finance work, with an international awareness and focus to the work
- Represent financial institutions during acquisition financings
- Expected to focus on complex cross-border and domestic finance transactions and credit arrangements
- Responsible for structuring and negotiating a wide range of financing facilities
- Be technically strong, commercially astute and a strong team player
- Excellent communication skills to develop and maintain strong long-term relationships with clients and colleagues alike
- Strong experience in Banking & Finance and be able to demonstrate a record of accomplishment
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be business-minded
- You will be a flexible team player, technically excellent, strategically and commercially astute.
- High attention to detail, outstanding organizational skills and the ability to manage time effectively
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
Share this vacancy
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Posted: 18 Oct 2021