Are you a talented Data Scientist looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
Want to join a growing team of digital expert? If so, Alchemy has the perfect role for you!
A fantastic position is now available for a Data Scientist to join our client a rapidly expanding global organisation.
You’ll be responsible for expanding and optimizing data, flow and data pipeline architecture.
This position will create a centralised database, connecting data and technologies whilst improving data systems.
Who will this role suit?
- An experienced Data Scientist with drive an ambition
- An individual who thrives within a ‘start-up’ type business function
- Someone with a creative, energetic ‘can-do’ attitude who thrives on solving problems
- A skilled data pipeline builder and data wrangler
- A Data Scientist with experience using emerging technologies such as DataFabric and GraphicDB
What are the key duties?
- Produce and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Help build analytics tools and dashboards that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Generate data tools and deliver actionable insights for other teams’ members that assist them in building and optimizing the service offerings
- Identify trends through data insights and then be able to present these findings to Stakeholders
What skills are required?
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a Data Scientist
- Previous experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data set
- Advanced analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets
- Advanced knowledge of relational SQL and nonSQL databases such as MongoDB and Firebase
- Knowledge and experience of Data Fabric and/or GraphDB is highly desirable
- A self-starter, independent worker and team player
- Knowledge on Data Cleaning, Mining and Organisation
- Knowledge on connecting databases and model generations
- Expertise in Web, Sales, Marketing and Operations Data Analysis
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong project management and organisation skills
An agile working structure is available.
Share this vacancy
Location: Manila Metro Area, Philippines
Posted: 09 Jul 2021