Our client, a leading dealer in Japanese Art is looking for a Gallery Administrator & Graphic Designer to join their team in the New York, with a view to flourish and enjoy a long-standing career within the Gallery.
The Gallery Administrator & Graphic Designer will act as the first point of contact for the Gallery.
The successful candidate will have held a similar position at a Gallery or Museum for at least 3-4 years and will be interested in Asian Art.
Gallery Administrator & Graphic Designer Key Duties:
- Act as first point of contact for the gallery, and assist in preparing for exhibitions, art fairs and opening receptions
- Design Gallery Brochures, Prints, On-line Catalogs, Invitations and Posters
- Assist the Galleries Professional Photographer with Photoshoots, as well as assisting with editing and processing of the images
- Maintain the Galleries website, ensuring that the information is up to date
- Assist with Social Media Profiles and monthly Webinars
- Carry out Daily Maintenance of technology within the Gallery
Skills and Experience:
- Must have a Bachelors Degree or higher
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to Multi – task efficiently
- Outstanding knowledge of handling template-based Website Management
- Familiarity with Mac Computers
- Experience with Database Management, Scanners and Digital Cameras
- High Proficiency with Photoshop and InDesign or similar programs
- Japanese Language is highly beneficial
Working hours for this role are Full Time; Monday to Friday 10am-6.30pm with occasional evenings and weekends required by the client.
Our client is also offering benefits!
Share this vacancy
Location: New York, New York, United States
Posted: 09 Jul 2021