Our client a prestigious Gallery are seeking to hire a Shipping Coordinator to join their team in London.
- Coordinate the import and export shipments of artworks from start to finish.
- Communicate with shipping providers and clients, keeping all parties updated on the shipment.
- Complete all Customs documentation and prepare all paperwork for packing specifications and CITES licences.
- Negotiate shipping rates and installation costs to ensure transportation is cost-efficient.
- Ensure all required services are scheduled and any queries are dealt with to ensure delivery in a timely manner and client satisfaction.
- Monitor and track the shipment to ensure there are no delays and act quickly and efficiently if there are any issues or delays.
- Experience in a similar role within the art shipping or luxury retail industry.
- Administrative excellence and excellent computer literacy.
- Ability to troubleshoot and a high attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of relevant customs procedures and documentation.
- Ability to maintain clear and concise records, filing and effectively monitoring systems.
- Excellent customer service skills when communicating with clients.
- Ability to work well collaboratively in a team in order to achieve client satisfaction.
Share this vacancy
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 09 Jul 2021