Are you an experienced Relocation Destination Services Consultant with strong Tenancy & Lettings experience?
If so, we have an excellent opportunity for you….
We are seeking a Destination Services Consultant to join our client's expanding team.
You will be responsible for handling Relocation services for clients, acting as the main point of coordination for DSP services with relocating employees.
This role offers an agile working structure.
- Serving as the main point of coordination for Relocation services.
- Directly responsible for managing and negotiating tenancies for the assignee
- Manage all Relocation activities including; home search, property services including tenancy management, lease negotiation, lettings, cleaners inventory clerks, landlords agents and dilapidations negotiation.
- Manage Relocation caseload and ensure regular follow-ups are conducted with customers
- To consult and administer all components of both Relocation and Destination Services for the clients including property services such as; tenancy management and lettings
- Arrange property Check-in/out with Inventory clerk and landlords agent
- Develop, maintain and build a working relationship with transferring (relocating) employee and client HR
- Carry out the pre-assignment briefing and client relocation policy review as required
- Provide continued advice and support to both clients and relocating employees
- Prepare ongoing status reports in line with client’s needs
- Evaluate operational efficiency and recommend process improvements as required
- Review and approve supplier invoices and invoice correctly for the client engagement
- Experience in Relocation, Destination Services and/or UK Property sector
- Strong knowledge and experience in Tenancy Management, Lettings and UK Property services
- Bilingual skills an advantage but not essential
- Strong customer service skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
Share this vacancy
Location: London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Salary: Competitive Salary & Agile working
Posted: 08 Oct 2021